Monday, June 4, 2012

Through It All....

These are trying times for Nigeria and Nigerians. So many lives have been lost, so many destinies, so many seeds of greatness dug out before their maturity. To those who have lost a dear one in these tragedies my heart goes out to you; I cannot say I understand because I don't really think I will be able to. But through it all I would say hold on tight to hope; cry, mourn but do not mourn as those who have no hope. God is bringing us through it all.....and when we look back on the history of this great country in a few years to come we would see these events as part of those that opened our eyes to wisdom, led us back to the ancient paths which we forsook and in all built us up. To those who mourn, I mourn with you and I am continuing in prayer with you....Stand Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment