Thursday, January 26, 2012

BAM!! Back and Better!

BAM! I'm back and better! I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging for that long. The extra burden of examinations, taking out time to review last year and project on this new year, spiritual commitments....kept me intensely occupied. Anyways, I'm back now...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (I know its not too late) I hope we've all been able to reflect on the past year and on this year. I want you all to know that the night seasons only last for awhile, the morning will always break forth. Take out time to pray against the forces that are seeking to hold Nigeria down; God is angry with the wicked everyday (Psalm 7:11) and He will cut them off from the earth (Proverbs 2:22). Keep praying, Remain Connected, I Love You All.....

No comments:

Post a Comment